Friday, October 9, 2009

Going to KL or Bangkok?

Yesterday night after the kids went to sleep at 9pm, i was vacumming the floor and mopped it afterwards. The the phone rang and it was my MIL called. She was actually looking for Dh but he was working afternoon shift yesterday so she needed to call him on the cell.

Since i already picked the phone up, she informed me that my brother in law, Abg Hisham fall off his bike the day he supposed to meet us for jalan hari raya...i remembered that day was raining drizzly so i guess he fell off due to slippery road. And his motorbile broke down due to that apparently..Alhamdullilah, his injury was nothing serious.
Abg Hisham need Dh's help in terms of his motorbike reparing costs....and where to get it repaired and blah blah blah...Dh was just about to send his sister's computer to Sim Lim Square this saturday and now this...guess his wanted to do list will never end...lol

My MIL was wondering whether we wanted to join in his cousin's family and his uncle's and of course my mum and sis in law will be joining in to KL and Genting for about 4 days this upcoming December.
Truth to be told, Dh and i already made plans about going to Bangkok this January because Dh's annual leave left 2 days this year so we have to wait for January...and the kids were just about to start school so there will no harm done ....i guess, hahaha.
I'm nervous to tell her just yet but will inform her once we made solid plans because there were few times when we cancelled our trip at the last minute....

I'm still making decisions about which hotel to stay...i wanted a place with reasonable price and comfortable/nice room ....a friend of ours said Baiyoke Sky is good but i'm still keeping my eyes open .....I think 1 week before we setting off...then i will informed all parents ...his side and my side.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com