Thursday, May 28, 2009

My 100th posts

Yeah ...my 100th posts is finally here..!
I never thought that i will last this long because the reason i started blogging was because i wanted to get in touch and modernise myself in computer world. But i ain't no computer wizz either. Just enough not to be called an old-fashioned auntie...lol

Never in my wildest dreams that i will enjoyed blogging. Well, there's nothing interesting about what i wrote..just making efforts to remember all little things about my family. Well, Dh has been reading it religiously and sometimes laughed at it.....well,the same expression that i hoped for when my children read it when thy're old enough...

Let's change the subject...
Champions League result
Barcelona 2 Manchester United 0

Haiy....
Barcelona definetely deserved the tittle based on the game because their passing was superb, good teamwork and the strikers were fast so their attacking were so damn solid.
I didn't enjoyed the game as much i thought i would be.
Nothing left to say except haiy(sigh)........

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com