Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What do i want??



To see Kaabah(maybe umrah...perform haj)
Short Getaway Family Holiday
To have stable savings in case of emergencies
New desktop
Laptop (greedy me)
88 makeup palette (bought)
Revlon lipstick in Kiss me coral (bought)
Stippling brush (bought)
Charles n Keith shoes
Small dining table for kitchen
New kitchen


That's all for now, i guess.Hope that my hubby will see this..hehe
I also have other wishes which money can't buy which is....


To have a successful marriage and grow old together.
To be a good mum and a good person in general.
Hope i can worry less about anything (Worry is the department i do best)
Raising children to become dedicated muslims and have a successful life.
To lead a peaceful life.
My children will still love and respect me and my hubby untill our last breath.


Aamiin Aamiin Aamiin ya Rabb al-'Alamin






0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com