Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Soto Ayam


I made Soto Ayam yesterday since i have most of the ingredients at home except for nasi himpit.
So i went to buy it at nearby grocery store while the kids were still in school.
It's hard to find good soto around here in woodlands so i had to make it myself. I did'nt have any potatoes and minced meat to make bargedil(potato cutlets) sooooooo... i called Dh to buy it at prime supermarket before heading home from work. I know that he like my homemade bargedil but i'm too exhausted to go to the grocery store again plus i have to bring the kids this time. Have mercy on me..!!! Morever the instant ones are not too bad either...
Dh reached home and asked me to bring in the plastic bags full of stuff that he bought apart from the instant bargedil. He already knew that i cooked soto ayam the minute i mentioned bargedil.
Am i too predictable?? i hope not..he he
well, soto is one of my favourite dish and the sambal kicap must be fiery hot...then i'll enjoy it every moment i eat it...mmm yum yum


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com