Thursday, August 6, 2009

2nd time at amirah's grill


Giving Dh a birthday treat on last Sunday and he wanted to eat Amirah's grill.
Checking out the menu....they have middle east and western cuisine...






I bought a regular fish n chips except the waitress asked whether we wanted a spicy one or not...that's new......i never heard of spicy fish n chips. But anyway we ordered the regular one for the kids for them to share.





From left : Fresh Fruit punch, Cairo lemon juice and Banana shake...
Tell you something.....all not nice except the lemon juice, which i tried before this so i'm sticking to what i like....a smart move to me at that moment.


This is my seafood platter....this is good...they have 2 small sea bass , some squids and 3 humongous prawns which is so yummy....yum yum
I don't mind having these for my meal even though it doesn't come with rice or noodles..

This is the fish n chips which kind of dry to my taste....
This is Hummus served with pita breads...a mush haves for me whenever i visited Amirah's grill.


Apparently the kids love the Hummus as well.

Somebody looked satisfied and happy on his advanced birthday celebration...hehehe

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com