Tuesday, August 11, 2009

G.I Joe and archery

Photobucket
The kids were excited to watch G.I Joe. Frankly speaking that i never imagine that i will enjoyed this movie as much as i thought.

Photobucket
Eye focus on the bull's eye...
Photobucket
I always wanted to try achery and i finally got to try it at last...It was at DM Achery at Suntec City and it cost $5.00 for 12 shots and Dh and i shared the shots just to feel the kicks.
Photobucket
Not bad at all, i think...I only took two shots which one off target and one at the black marking. Still need more practise with that.
For Dh....he hit most on the yellow zone...he knows how to aim ..thanks to his training on task force reservist. For a gal like me...hhmmm...need time to know how to aim...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com