Sunday, August 23, 2009

My birthday

Last Saturday, my mum called me at 1pm plus and asked what time i would be coming..she wanted me to buy her serai and lengkuas that she forgot to purchase. But i told her that i can't be there that early...maybe about 5.30pm to 6pm..and I'll be making epok-epok to be brought there and she said OK....

So at 2.30pm, i was out with my family to go to Sembawang Shopping centre to buy my stuff and a off-white poccilini handbag that i've been meaning to get so hubby told me that he would pay for all my shopping purchases as my birthday gift. Meaning...i just point...and he would pay...lol
So i bought a handbag, eyelash curler, a mascara and an eyeliner...that's all...It should be less than a hundred dollars...and we bought a gorgeous brooch for my mother's birthday that will be on coming Monday.

Reached my mum's place at 6pm like that and i saw rzyan and eya in the kitchen helping mum out. Even Cik waidah and her family came as well so it was kind of merry occasion. Mum cooked a lot of stuffs like lontong, sambal goreng, bargedil, popiah accompanied with lots of fruits.

After breaking fast and solat maghrib, i sat in the kitchen with my mum and others and we were talking and making jokes and it was hilarious when there was this kumbang flew in and most of them including my brother, Kandar were scared and screaming, running out of the kitchen....lol....
I'm not scared of kumbang but only to slimy cicak and mighty flying coakroach...eeewwww..

Suddenly my mum called me to sit outside...so i watched television then.
Then out of sudden, the lights were off and i saw my hubby carried a birthday cake and all of them were singing birthday song and looking at me...aiyoh...
me so malu u know..

It was a celebration for the three of us ...me, shahlan and my mum.....

It was rzyan and ashik who bought the cake and arranged all this so once again i like to thank them from the bottom of my heart who gave the three of us a wonderful surprise....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com