Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Let's go riding...




This is my favourite cake from Secret Recipe which is Chocolate Indulgence...



Ice mocha





After the Family Day Event, we went to IMM because i have never been there....
It was such a big place so we did not covered all area..but i bought dark purple curtain from Giant and it was quite cheap...i like cheap stuff...And it was meant for Hari Raya this year....
the design was quite plain ..nothing extraordiany but it's ok.
I spotted there was pony rides for $2 only so i decided to spoilt my kids and had fun...
I don't why but everytime i saw fun stuffs...i would let the kids to go for it unless it was expensive then of course i would have to reconsider...i wouldn't want to spoilt the kids in that way either ...or else i'll get into deep trouble...which serve me right ok ok i have to shut up now.....lol
We had our dinner at Burger King and we continued to browse around the mall till i found myself in desperate need for caffeine.....my throat was like screaming for one....and the best part was i couldn't find any Coffee bean or Starbucks (aiseyman...nak kopi mahal pulak...ngada-ngada punya tekak).
So we passed by Secret Recipe and my hubby was cracking a smile and said that why don;t we have a cake and a coffee to unwind..
I was hesitated because it's going to be costy if i just want a coffee....But i budge at the thought of eating cake( confessions of a cake junkie)....hhmmmm...and i was torned between cheesecake and chocolate cake so i asked Dh to get chocolate cake and he agreed..hehe
So we ordered Blueberry cheesecake, Chocolate Indulgence and an Ice Mocha and total cost was around $18.00....wOopppsssyyy


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com