Monday, August 17, 2009

Pastamania

This one was taken sometime ago at Northpoint, and it was newly opened that time.....the interior design is interesting compared to other outlets and i like it....

My hubby was complaining that my most of my photos were not candidly taken and so i let him took this candid moment on my free will ....haiz...nak posing vogoe pun tak boleh....nasib nasib..

I forgot the name of this dish....This is what happenned when i uploaded pictures that were taken some time ago...i tend to forget all the details....haiz


Yup...forgotten the name of these drinks...



Pls look at Aliah....confirm sah dah lapar....





This is the kids meal set which came with garlic breads and a drink. I chose carbonara for them and they liked it...except that the gravy is a little watery compared to the cabonara from the main menu like the one below.


This was my meal(cabonara) and it was satisfying good for me. The sauce was creamy and thick.


I needed a dessert that time for my sweet tooth so i picked this and the taste was quite plain...nothing special about it...it was more like a mousse....and once again, i've forgotten the name of this dessert.

While waiting, Dh called out to me and asked me to take his picture and so i did it....and i was telling myself....hhmmm...dia pose boleh eh.....

And so were the kids....pose manja lagi....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com