Friday, August 14, 2009

Best Friend

A best friend to me is someone who wishes good things for you, who gives you motivation or encouragement when you feel you can't and who gives you the ugly truth even when you don't want to hear it.
Sound simple?
Then why didn't i have one?
People always call me as their best friend easily but when i needed them ...they seem to be nowhere....weird or self-centred?

I remembered how I was feeling down when i was not yet blessed with child yet somebody whom i called my friend kicked me when i'm down.
While she was happily pregnant, she said to me that if one day i got pregnant...she will throw me a kenduri (sarcastic way) and her child definitely will be big by the time i got pregnant.....
So you tell me.....is this what a best friend should behave...

I don't expect her to be perfect because i myself is not perfect...but i am loyal and wishes good things for the people i love...

Even people who are almost strangers to me even wished me well and prayed for me that hopefully god will bless me children one day.....see how other people can sympathise me better than my own friend...

I was quiet when she said that...because there's nothing i said that can ease the pain in my heart ...the hurtful words she said to my face.... the words that she can't take back..

Masa tu, aku berdoa kepada Allah semoga dia memberi ku hikmah di sebalik kesabaran ku ini...i am thankful that Allah gave me a handsome boy and a beautiful girl....Syukur alhamdullilah...

That day..i lost faith in best friend because i haven't found one(a real one)....but if i were to find one ...i will definitely grab and hold on to it..because i believe everybody needs friends at least if not best friend...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ppl always say "when a fren in need is a fren indeed" not all frens we can always depend on..they are always around us when they need us, but when we need them, they're no longer around us.. i do have alot of frens n of course a gd fren..but to have a bestfren, i need to tink twice to tink bout it..they can call me as their bestfren if they want to but for me to regard them as mine, they need to prove me that they're worth it..

bet u have read wat happen in my private blog..neway kak, im sorry to hear wat happen to u in ur past life..now with the kids n hubby around u, ur life is a total differ rite..happier indeed.. smile kak, u always have a family around u =)


love;
rzyan

Aniqaliah said...

My life has definitely changed its course and it is for the better...My hubby abd the kids are the best things that happen to me....alhamdullilah....everything that happens is always a test and if we pass it with flying colours....insyallah Allah akan berkati kita dgn kesudahan yg baik.

Unknown said...

i agree with that..cheers! =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com