Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NDP 2009

Finally found our spot..but it was not great though..
We supposed to join ashik and rzyan but that section was closed so we weren't allowed to go through and i was joking to apie that this was exactly like the zombie kind of movie where you can't get in when the virus breaks out...yeah that's me and my wild imagination..apie was laughing and joined the fun saying that maybe ashik and ryzan had turned into zombies so that's why we were not allowed to go in...hahaha...



The weather was not hot but the place was crowded everywhere so it was kind of stuffy there so my makeup wore off that fast. So smile is the best remedy to looking good in photos...hehe


He was eating langsat bought by eya but don't know why that he seemed like dozing off...zzzzz

I brought mee goreng cooked from home, peanuts, some soyabean drinks and candies. And Eya brought some lemon tea drinks, fruits and some nuggets+fish fillets so that went well with my spicy mee goreng. Kesian Ashik and rzyan....

We were so excited to see these and the kids were amazed too!!



It was such a pretty sight.
I was joking with apie that if my son were to be a parachuter on National Day...while people were cheering them on ..i will freaked out till my son landed safely and i realised that i can really freaked out and i was not joking at all. OMG...!


This is one of the pictures that we took from the fireworks.
I just realised that Aliah doesn't own any red blouse or dress or anything in Red in her wardrobe..I wonder why....Maybe i find that colour too garang for her...(shrug)
Snapping a picture with Rzyan and Eya before rzyan went off with ashik since they have their own transport.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com