Friday, August 22, 2008

30th birthday celebration











Clementi Woods Park93A Clementi Road, Singapore 129781Tel: 6474 8197




My hubby called to book reservation even though it's only two of us....

We arrived at the venue slightly earlier. Poor hubby...his shirt was soaking wet from the rain as we rode a motorbike, my forgetful husband left our raincoats at my mum's place.

Shivering from the cold, our tummies were growling in hunger......seemed we got the right mood and attitude at the right place....


The place has 2 storey filling with food...... this is the first time i tried oyster and roasted duck meat which tasted almost like chicken. It has a wide selection of seafood like scallops, lobster , mussels, prawns, crayfish and many more. ooh i love the black pepper crayfish. i'm a sushi fan so i won't miss this chance to indulge myself. I also tried the japanese mochi for the first time....it tasted like malay kuih to me. They also have all sorts of cakes cut in small cute square pieces so i tried most of the cakes...but to my dissapointment, they only had one kind of cheesecake which is oreo cheesecake. But the blackforest cake was so shiok...it was soft, creamy and mmmm delicious....the brownie cake was not bad either so my hubby took more before it ran out. he..he...he


After a while, i feel i had to stop eating before my stomach burst. Before we took off, i sipped a cup of hot mocha to warm up my body...


Next time, i will definetely bring the children here to enjoy the feast......with me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com