Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

I brought my hubby and the children to eat Middle Eastern crusine for his birthday. Happy 34th Birthday, Hubby!!
I chose Amirah's Grill Restaurant & Cafe which located at 14 Bussorah Street. It had Western crusine on the menu too!
My hubby and i ordered the special set menu. This Lebanese Dip (Hummus & Moutabel) was served after the drinks. We chose cairo fresh lemon juice which by the way tasted very fresh and thirst-quenching. I really loved it!
After the dip, we had 2 bowls of soup. Then
my hubby ordered turkish Mixed Kebab. It was one of the signature dish. It was a mixed plate of grilled skewers of boneless chicken, beef chunks & pieces of kofta (minced lamb roll) marinated with our Chef's self creation of spices/secret recipe, served with choice of Arabic fragrant rice (steamed buttered rice with tomato sauce & raisins) or roasted potatoes......HHmmmmm truly yummy.

We also had Basbousa (Egyptian dessert) pure samolina with rosewater & honey and French Cream Caramelhome-baked egg pudding served chilled with burnt sugar sauce (caramel) for dessert.

My hubby told me that he would definitely come back as he loved the ambience and of course the food.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com