Friday, August 29, 2008

Lesser diapers to buy

Aniq now can control his bladder very well and he can go out of the house without wearing diaper!! (Ibu is very proud of you, Aniq). Anytime he wants to go to the loo, he able to inform me now.....Even when he's napping, he doesn't wear one.

For Aliah, she can't follow instruction as well as her brother.....she always pee unconsiously in the living room despite our several coaching. My mum told me that i was exactly like that when i was a toddler. ( Anak rintik Ayah....eh salah ibu borek).

I've read parenting book saying girls are easier to potty train that boys. How untrue for my case!! Anyway i decided not to train Aliah just yet until she can understand instruction better.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com