Friday, August 1, 2008

Gubahan Hantaran

I had made these cupcakes for my brother's gubahan hantaran.
Bila Aliah bau aromanya aje from the making of the cupcakes, dia pun berkata "Orange...ma orange....! She guessed right! It was Orange cupcakes with cheese cream frosting...
At8.30pm, i reached my mum's place to give the gubahab abd also to help her with the food preparation for tommorrow lunch reception. I always admire her for be able to cook all the food for so many people without many helper and yet didn't mind the tiredness.


I saw my brother's bed was full of gubahan yang cantik cantik and noticed that he ordered 2 dulang of cupcakes even fo rhis berkat. The cupcakes were sooo beautifully done and suddenly i felt a pinch of paisehness to even put my ordinary cupcakes on his bed. If only i knew....i would make kuih kosui instead. Never mind....i think thought that count. [Consoling myself... :-( ]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ala kak ur cupcake pon ok la..its tasteful n creamier..the cupcake ashik bought is icing..my nenek pon cannot eat seh..hehe...

Aniqaliah said...

That means you tried la the cake..?
He he

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com