Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Is it okay not being kiasu?

Is it okay if i am not a competitive mother?
I personally think that i will be just happy if both my children are average in everything.....
of course i will give them a little push if needed or motivation to do better but not to the expense of their childhood. I want them to have fun and be happy.

Sometimes i can't help feeling bad when some parents told me that our children needed to be push to be the best. mmm....I'm wondering whether i have the right attitude not expecting them to be the best? i really don't know....maybe i just don't want to put my hopes up too much ....
all i am trying to say that i as a parent hopes to see my children to succed in life....well who doesn't........

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com