Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Under Mum's care

My hubby planning to bring me to Sakura International buffet restaurant on my 30th birthday this coming Friday. I was told there will be sushi and seafood........yipee! We will be putting the children at my mum's place so that we can get away for the romantic dinner or rather a "peaceful" dinner since it will be not a candlelight one......

I fell nervous about putting the children there under my mum's care. It's been so long since she spending time alone with them.
I've got to remind myself to bring along Barney VCD for them to watch especially when Mum is cooking. That way, Aniq and Aliah will not bother her in the kitchen. Though Barney VCDs always have been my saviour during difficult times, i certainly don't want them to watch TV all day long. As much as i want more quiet moments all by myself, it's just not healthy.....

Thank God, their cousins Atiqah and Aqil will be there to be their playmates.
I hope they will have fun without us around.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com