Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 3 of Dieting.

I've lost 100gm this morning and i know it's little but a little goes a long way...i guess.
Maybe because i have already hit my plateau so i need to work harder??
No matter what, i'm happy that in just 3 days, i've lost 900gm( a pat in the back)..weehee!!

Today is the 4th day and i suppose to eat whatever i can as long i can control my portion...hhmmm what shall i reward myself for today??

Nasi Sambal goreng?
Mee Kuah?
Nasi Ayam Penyet?

All are so mouth-watering after 3 days of depriving myself from rice or noodles. But maybe i'll split it with hubby so that everything will not go into my mouth but still able to enjoy the taste.
Sounds like a clever plan to me!! haha

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com