Saturday, January 16, 2010

Marilah Mengaji (kids A.L.I.V.E programme)

This is their classroom. Quite a number of kids showed up and all of them were so cute with their outfits. One of them even wore samping and songkok...exactly like Hari Raya outfit...lol So cute....i think Aniq is the most undress one but nevermind, i will make him wear songkok next time so that he will also look cute next time.





Aliah was nervous when the class started and she knew that i can't be there with her but when the class ended, she was the one who ended up happy and excited and when i asked them whether they are happy or not, they answered me, " YES!!"
Yeaahhhh....I'm happy when they are happy, of course.
I was quite pleased that the ustazah taught them some doa' too apart from teaching them Arabic words. Next week, Dh will be around to send them to class with me so he can see for himself then.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com