Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally.



Yesterday was the day...like finally...Guess what? I had khatam Al-Quran for the first time at the age of 31...well, serve me right for always ponteng my religious class when i was young...(jahil mah). But don't worry, i will not feel embarassed by it...infact i'm glad that i learnt ngaji with my guru ngaji because she taught me tajwid as well which i did not learn or know about it when i was young.

Yesterday i called my mother and hubby and shared my good news....and of course they feel happy about it and ucap Alhamdullilah. I remembered i was 22 or 23 when i decided to relearn everything from Iqra'...so from a single to being married and to being a mother never stop me to keep on going even though i can't attend class that often cause i always got never-ending list to do. But alhamdullilah that i never forget or stop...and my hubby always known me for my determination...hehe Once i set my mind on something...i will definitely do it even in a slower pace.

I hope to continue reading Al-quran till i gave my last breath and i thought of attending a ceramah or class on tafsir-tafsir Al-Quran because it is very important and wajib to know the meaning of every surah. In fact i already bought Tafsiran Al-quran books years ago for easy access. Skali lagi, aku bersyukur kpd mu ya Allah dan semoga kami dibimbing ke jln mu sentiasa dan tidak jemu membaca ayat-ayat sucimu. Amin.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com