Monday, January 25, 2010

My weekend haul.

Went to Ochard rd yesterday because i missed the food at my favourite stall at Far East Plaza.
We Bought Lor mee, char kuay teow, yu tiow and wantons (a must have). So after lunch, we browsing around Far East Plaza and we found lots of dirt cheap stuff which i'm so tempted to buy...Dh bought badminton bag at only $19.90 which actually can cost up to $60-70. It's crazy!!
I am always on the quest to find cheap stuff....it's so thrilling!!


This sling bag is only $10...soooo unbelievable..i wanted to get sling bag for my bangkok trip to hold my camera, video camera, wallet, blotting paper...i always carrying sling bank on my overseas trip because to avoid pickpocket...hey...you can never know rite?

Bought my first Mac eyeshadow called Expensive pink. It's nothing like pink really, it's more like peachy gold...so gorgeous. I wanted to collect Mac eyeshadow this year after i started collection on lipsticks last year. I will start buying one pot every month so by end of the year, i'll have 12 eyeshadows....weeee! Actually i wanted to buy in pro pan so that i can put in a quad palette for travel purpose but the Mac counter at Ck Tang didn't sell that...only in the pot...next time i'll try at Ngee Ann instead. So stay tuned on my choice of my next eyeshadow next month..

Bought clinique all about eyes rich cream (7ml) at $12. Years ago, i bought turnaround cream for eyes from clinique and i fall in love with it! The cream was thick and it made the skin around my eyes moisturised in the morning. But of course i will always buy the pot in travel size since the full size is so damn expensive. For drugstore brand, i love the Loreal Revitalift cream ($32). I prefer to switch here and there and will keep on trying other stuff.


We went to 313 shopping centre near Somerset MRT for the first time and i saw Forever 21 big store so i went in to look around. It was 3 or 4 storeys full of goodies and i didn't know that the stuffs are all at affordable prices...(excited mode). I bought a chain($11) for myself and 2 bow clips($3) for Aliah.
I will definitely come back and shop again because it has lots of cute and exciting stuffs.....



2 comments:

aqriz said...

amboi, on shopping frenzy before you even in BKK. heheh

but hey, we deserved some purchases all right ;-)

and i like the sling bag too!

Aniqaliah said...

hahaha...we should do whatever makes us happy rite as long we know how to control ourselves and no harm done...

Yeah...should get the sling bag at Far East...it's just $10. My best buy of the day!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com