Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No peace for 10 mins.

I applied my St Ives clay mask this morning after washing my face and hoping to get my 10 mins rest without talking while the mask dried up. And of course, i gave my kids their milk so i was hoping they would drink their milk quietly while i was having my 'zen' moment.

While i was laying down at my sofa watching them taking their milk....aniq wouldn't stop talking..
He keep asking me whether he can watch his favourite cartoon movie 'CARS' after school today and i said ...mmmm (which means yes...cause I'm not suppose to talk while putting a mask).
He didn't get it and he asked me again. So i broke the rule and answered him YES and i thought he will stop talking and will drink his milk quietly. And he kept talking this and that, asking me this and that...and i was struggling with my own mask, battling with myself.....and i GAVE UP!! I washed my face and realised i have to become a mother first before myself...or did i choose a wrong timing to put on my mask?? lol...

Well it's ok...maybe i'll do my mask at night then....moral of the story is to plan well....or your mask will crack.hahaha....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com