Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anti-aging night cream/lotion

Right now, i am looking for a night cream. Just making observation first what's there on the shelf cause i'm broke right now so i anxiously waiting for this week to end quickly and painless..lol...

I know that i can use any regular miosturiser for my night too but 2 of my day moisturiser have spf in it so i can't use it cause i don't want to irritate my skin . Lately i've been obsessed surfing about skincare ingredients...what's ingredients is good or whatnot for my skin.

What I am looking for is something that will really nourish my skin overnight, giving my skin a good texture and contain some anti-aging stuff. Well, i'm in my 30's now and i need more stuff in my moisturiser now but prefer it to be non-comodogenic since i have oily and acne-prone skin. This may sound like a tall order but can't blame for at least trying to achieve that for my skin, of course something won't burn a hole in my pocket while attempt to look good. haha..

This coming month even after payday, i have to remind myself that i can't buy new clothes or whatever that was written on my wishlist...only stuff that i need not that i want....but i'm still grateful...grateful about what?? i don't know ...just GRATEFUL maybe because i just don't want to sigh...

ok, back to my night cream( this is what i need not want, according to me)

thought of getting one of these listed below.

1) Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum( heard good stuff about this one)
2)L'Oreal Derma Genesis Night Cream
3) Vichy anti-imperfection hydrating care (most probably not this one..not yet for me cause this is quite expensive...i think it's $49)
4)Total Effects Night Firming Cream

Well...still keeping my eyes open but if i were to decide now, it probably will be no.1 or no.2......

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com