Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's simply about the choice that we make.

A friend asked me this today, " Linda...kalau yor hubby found someone new and wanted to leave you, what would you do?" And i say, "hhmm....kalau dia berselingkuh dgn org lain dan sampai tak hiraukan allah, our marriage and the kids, i would let him go and be with that woman if that makes him happy, tak rela aku kalau dia berterusan melakukan dosa." And my friend said, " Huh dgn mudahnya kau mengalah?" And i said," Pada kau aku mengalah tapi pada aku...itu adalah kerugian suami aku.(doesn't mean to sound kerek, hehe) I will tell him that if he's willing to let go of me who love him like no other and always think of his interest first, who take care of the family, who at least try to cook delicious food when he's at home, who makes him feel that he is the head of family, who redha with his whatever final decision, who nurture his children, who never allowed him to wear crease clothing, who never fails to celebrate his birthday even in a small way, who treats his mother respectfully. I am not a materialistic woman....i never asked to be so rich, i never asked for a very big house or condo, i never asked for a car, i never asked for a maid but what i keep repeating like a broken record to my hubby is that i wanted to grow old together, go pasar and sarapan together, enjoying our 'senja' time together with love. I always trying to be a good wife, a good friend to him, a good mother and most importantly a good human being and most importantly insyaallah a good muslim. So in some way or another, i believe that i will get a good ending insyaallah even when he choose not to be with me . I believe in doing the right thing no matter what obstacles i may have. And that's my principle and my faith in Allah..and may Allah bestow his blessings on me. If he really can't see all that...then it will be his loss...or maybe it's just our fate and redha that allah has a better plan for all of us. My friend paused a short while and said, " Insyaallah laki kau tak buat mcm gitu....memang dia akan rugi kalau dia nak lepaskan kau (aww...so sweet).." I thanked her for saying that and prayed for my happiness but for now ..... let's just live in the moment where my hubby is the best husband, the best father and i'm thankful for that....Alhamdulliah. Leading a happy life is actually an easy task...it's simply about the choice that we make.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com