Friday, April 16, 2010

Saturday at Swensen

Totally forgotten about what's this called...i think something about baked pasta with meatballs.

Aniq trying to achieve the goofy look like his Ayah........we ordered Breaded Chicken for them to share..

This is mine...first time trying it...this is Apricot fried fish(i think) what's wrong with me that i can't remeber all the name...i guess i'm too hungry to drill the names into my head....seems like my taste bud is the only organ/sense that was working that time....lol... Anyway it was very nice...i asked for tartar sauce because it did not come with it... Tartar sauce is a must for me when eating Fried fish like this even though the Apricot sauce is fabulous.


Aniq and Aliah had good appetite and polished their plate clean...Good job guys!! I always told them that kalau membazir makanan nanti Allah marah....and so far it's been working good for me! I hate wastage of food....seriously...



When the waitress pour some water to the dry ice...as i expected, of course white smoke was formed and Aliah was caught off guard and say " OH MY GOD!!". It was hilarious and we were all laughed at her. I learnt about dry ice when i was in secondary school and remembered being intrigued and blown away by it ..so can't blame Aliah for her exaggerate action. Haha....


This is our favourite ice-cream...Sticky Chewy chocolate ice-cream.Hmmm yum yum....
Actually i just missed Swenson's Ice-creams but end up getting our dinner as well........
I shared this with Dh because i don't think i can finished it all by myself especially i just finished my dinner....I'm a type of person who will miss this food and that food but i will be fully satisfied after having 2-3 bites of it...i was quite a big eater when i was a teenage and in my early twenties but as time goes by...nah...well not so much. Now i can understand why old people seldom eat or eat very little...
Opps i went side track a bit....ok back to the main road
I had fun last weekend, feeling pretty with my new dress (feeling je) and the St12 concert rocks...will do the review in a bit.....




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com