Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Open up my mail and guess what??



Open up my mail and guess what?? Our concert tickets is here....the service is quite good because it came to the mail 3 days after i booked it online....ooh....i love fast service. Of course we were excited about this and somehow i feel young again knowing that we'll be attending this concert this Saturday. The last concert/performance we attended was the HI5 one and the one before that was the Bollywood one with Shahrukh Khan and all.
The cool thing about this one that they allow us parent to let children to sit on our lap...at least for children between the age of 3-6 yrs old.
I'm still contemplating about either wearing my long dress that i bought in Bangkok or my floral dress(knee length) with jean.Oh yes, I'm starting to wear dress again and so far i have only two...but it's a start....
But i might tilted more towards my long dress because it's suitable for night, i guess...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com