Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm in dilemma...

How much truth you can offer to your best friend even though the truth is bitter? Do you think it's really okay to tell a friend to get a divorce? I have my principle that I'll never tell someone to get a divorce even to the extend that it seems like the only way out....

Since one has decided to take someone as a spouse ...it's also should be ownself decision to get a divorce, in my opinion ...

Of course we all wish to have a happy successful marriage, but Pertemeuan, perpisahan, kehidupan dan kematian adalah ketentuan Allah s.w.t. I know that you’re not sure what to do or who to turn to for advice, that is why you threw all those question at me and i just don't know what to answer you. I know that right now that you feel alone and confuse.

The only advise i can give you .......dekatkan dirimu dgn Allah dan bersabar sambil berusha kerana Allah akan berpihakkan kpd org yang bersabar...insyaallah.



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com