Monday, September 14, 2009

1 week school holidays is over

At this time,, where Hari Raya is coming nearer....i really need my kids to be in school for 2 hours so that
i can have free time to do marketing or spring cleaning my home.
Not that i don't love them but sometimes they can make me go crazy..like really crazy...lol.

Before this, i don't have any Hari Raya mood but last night, when i watched tv programmes that will be aired for Hari Raya, i can feel that my spirit was lifted a little..just by a tad.
I just wished that the weather on Hari Raya will be nice and breezy because of the fact that Aliah and i will be wearing baju kebaya songket.

I've thought of henna-painting on my hands but i don't feel like doing so now.....
Other than the kids, i can't find any other reason to be so excited for Hari Raya....Oh my...

2 comments:

aqriz said...

sama-sama, here. agak penat/ngantuk from sahur and prepare buka puasa kot..

tapi memang dari dulu..malas..cam so much things to do..how to be radiant on 1st raya? hehehe

Aniqaliah said...

ooh..u kucing melayu rupanya...hehehe..saw the profile pics of yours...(just kidding ya)

Yeah...if want to talk abt housechores....it's never ending....I'm having few zits...bummer...mcmana nak tangkap jambu cam ni....kakakakah...

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com