Saturday, September 5, 2009

My kitchen attacked me today.

Today i asked Dh whether he wanted Mee Siam or Mee Goreng and i was hoping that he would go for Mee siam actually but he wanted Mee goreng.....Duh...I actually knew that he was going to picked that.

So at 5pm like that, i started blending the ingredients and marinate my chicken wings. So usually i let my blender does the work by itself once i pressed the button. And when i did that..i was reaching for refrigerator after i pressed the blender button and suddenly the blender was vibrating and moving to the front a little from my kitchen top and about to fell off to the floor.

But i managed "save" the blender from falling off but my chilli blended stuff was splattered all over the place.....UUrrggghhhh!! Suddenly i can feel that my vein in my brain was about to pop out .....and that was called THROBBING HEADACHE!!

I have to clean it off and i was running out of time to prepare our Break Fast Meal.
So Dh and i combined forces to clean our cabinets and it took a while to really clean it off....

After prepared the new blended chili stuff and i saute (tumis) till cili garing and the next step was to crack 2 eggs into the mixture...but the shells was accidentally dived into my tumisan....(sorry for the mixed languange) and i was UURRGGHH again...why why why?

So i carefully took them out with my small tongs...
So while i was cooking my mee goreng, i began frying my chicken wings...and after 3 mins, while i was about to turn the chicken to the other side...the hot oil mercik (splattered? spraying?) to one of my cheeks, my chin and to my elbow.
AARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

And i also broke my KFC big fat cup that i kept my measuring spoons in it. Haiz....

It's like the kitchen was attacking me non-stop......
So i finally gave up and told Dh to take over and he willingly agreed to do so because he also find it weird and told me that maybe today is just not my day....

So i just instructed him what to add to my mee goreng and it turned out not bad at all....
And i also cancelled my plan to bake muffin after what had happened all day long in my kitchen...I don't want any misfortune to happen while i'm baking.....hahaha
Even my kitchen has a bad day....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com