Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pics of Brownie...plus Bad and good news.



This is my first time decorating my brownie.....usually it was plain-looking till i put a touch of pink to it..
I hope to make kek kukus which is one of my favourites for the upcoming Hari Raya (seems like every type of cake is my favourite...lol).

Today i've heard a bad news and a good news from my mother today....I was told that ashik, my brother had a mishap at work and suffered bone fracture on his hands. (don't know whether i got the fact right). He was always prone to accident because i recalled how he got injured in a motorbike accident. Apie sms my hubby asking me not to worry because it seems like it was not so serious.Phheeww!!

I don't know why that recently i've been having a lot of dugaan (obstacle) in this holy month and even the people around me also facing the same thing...hhhmmmm. I just hope that something good will come out of all these....

The good news that i've heard from my mum is that Kak Ina is pregnant right now...i really wish that this time, the pregnancy will be smooth sailing...insyaallah..
I know how much she really desire for a child and i was glad that Allah has blessed her with this pregnancy. Thank you allah...Alhamdullilah...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com