Friday, September 25, 2009

2nd Day Raya 2009

The man of my house and the man of her house..
At my friend's new house. She had safely delivered a baby girl today at 7 plus in the morning. Will be going over this afternoon, meeting with hubby after work.

They love playing with Sufi so much that Aniq refused to go home....Ewah..ewah...dah pandai tak nak balik rumah eh....


At my maklong's house...and this is me taking picture with Kak linda and Kak elly.



This is my first time taking picture with Along....don't know why i never did that before....HHmmm






This is my cousin Herman and his newly formed family...His son's name is Aziq or Haziq...sounds like that but don't know whether the spelling is correct...main bedal aje...hehehe




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com