Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last minute shopping







To upload these pictures, it seems forever to do it....
It's getting annoying that i keep having problem with my blog but my blog is too precious for me to give it up so....whatever it takes, ......i'll preserve....
The friday night before Hari Raya, my hubby and i were doing last minute shopping after breaking fast...then hubby received a phonecall from his brother, Nonet asking whether we wanted to join them at haig road to shop together....nonet said he saw my post at FB about going to Geylang....And my mother and sister in law were there also so i thought why not since it's been a while they haven't seen Aniq and Aliah....who are the only cucus she have at the moment..
So Dh bought some kerepeks and kuih bangkits which he knows that i love eating them while my in-laws were browsing through some curtains which she thought of buying but end up didn't buy them at all...After all that browsing and walking, we sat ourselves at a coffeeshop and my mum-in -law treat us all drinks and we had a great talk and laugh so it was quite fun all right..
At 10pm like that, my in laws went back home by cab while we were walking our way back to mrt station when Dh saw the Henna painting stall and asked me to do it...and we did it..me and Aliah....Aliah able to keep still in the train with the henna still half wet on her hand and Aliah was being very careful not to bump her hand anywhere else ....
I hope to do the $10.00 per hand design ones next year because the design will have more details and more glamourous....Let's just see.....




















0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com