Friday, September 4, 2009

So which one?

I already crossed the appointed days on my calendar to make my kuihs and i'm feeling excited about it already...while others might find making kuihs can be a hassle....i actually love making them...
One of the reasons is that i can never get over how aromatic the smell of newly fresh baked cookies all over my kitchen....mmmnnn....so heavenly..(getting high already ...lol).

But one weird thing about me is that i dont like to make a tons of one kind of kuih...meaning that i can't never make cookies from 2kg of flour because it means that i have to spend all my time making them and i can easily get bored....just one of my thing..

One of my friends thinks that my talent (hehe...laugh at the sound of it) was a waste that i don't know how to make money out of it.....He keeps asking me to make sofa covers, his bed kelambu the last minute but i was a little occupied this month...he need to know that i will be busy in every bulan Ramadhan....I dont like to talk about my ibadah if not being asked but i always like to occupy myself beribadah like reading Al-Quran or zikir in this holy month..
So i told his wife that if they need my services...they need to give me notice at least one month before Ramadhan....

Hhmmm....yeah maybe one day i will start a small business at home...i just don't know how to begin for a starter and i always doubt myself whether i will be good enough....

And i am fickle minded about what i want to expertise at....maybe tailor for baju kurung, sewing simple curtains, sofa covers, making cakes or kuih or cookies and now i feel like taking course on making cupcakes and also taking immediate class on dressmaking....see...what i told u...i'm fickle-minded because i know that i will get bored easily doing one stuff only...
My hubby finds that i am multi-talented (hehe..find that word ticklish) but it's sometimes poses a problem for me....

Sometimes it's good to do just one thing and be good at it..

4 comments:

aqriz said...

not really, better be multitasking, multiskills. i wish i can be good in baking, ANYTHING ok..cos at the moment can only cook daily dishes..

quite bored.. :-)

my 1st try on egg custard a blah!
pity my daughter..she said nice, but i cried.

Aniqaliah said...

Well, it's okay...
Sumitimes you need to try it more than 1 time to get it perfect...i've been there before.

Your daughter sounds cute by the way.

aqriz said...

yes, i've promised her and myself, to try it again, maybe this weekend. wish us LUCK ok

Aniqaliah said...

Good luck!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com