Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nur Sri Darwishyah

Last Friday, I went to KK Hospital to visit my friend who had birth that morning 07.28am to a lovely baby girl, Nur Sri Darwishyah...i find the name is a little mouthful but it was quite pretty name nonetheless.

Her weight is 2.4kg and her height is 46cm and is healthy which is the most important of all...alhamdullilah.
I bought her a set of clothing which comes in a set, baby booties, a hat, a romper and a pants as a gift.

KK Hospital only allowed few people to be around per bed so i can't be selfish to stay around so long....so when i took off and reached the lobby, i saw 2 person who were visiting my friend were stuck ...and that means it was just a nick of time that i and my family was "checked out" and only then the security let those people in...So damn leceh man!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com