Monday, June 8, 2009

Ayam Penyet Ria

Photobucket

I love Avocado juice and it's a must everytime i visited a Indonesian Restaurant . It's all Shikin's fault(cousin). I used to yikes this..then because Shikin always ordered this and let me try again and again...i began to like it bit by bit....And became one of my favourites..

Sometimes we need to give a chance to people that we might detest and we might be surprised to see something good ...aiseyman sempat berfasafah lak aku ni..




Chritmas's Decoration

These were taken actually last year around December.. i only stumbled upon these photos in my hubby's phone and so i wanted to share about this restaurant serving Ayam Penyet(Smashed Chicken). It's called Ayam Penyet Ria. It's not a fancy restaurant or looked like it but Dh and i agreed that this is the best Ayam Penyet so far and this is going to be our favourites.
It' s a little pricey than the normal Nasi Ayam Penyet that we tried at Hawker's but to me it's worth every penny. The waiter/waitress gave us a list for us to tick the food list of what we wanted to order and i think Dh handed the list to the cashier and paid it first before the food came. That's how their system is.....
The food came with a lot kerak and the sambal is so shiok and hot....fuuhh...I remembered that Dh asked for more sambal because i repeat....the sambal is so shiok....
I did'nt try their assam soup ....i wondered why i did'nt actually as it's usually a must for me when i eat Nasi Ayam Penyet..(shrug)
If anybody wants to check it out, they have their website stated below but no price stated.
http://www.ayampenyetria.com/

Adress: Lucky Plaza #01-45 and #04-25
Novena Square 2 #B1-01
Tampines Mall #04-27

I did'nt know that they have other branches now other than Lucky Plaza till i checked their website.
When i looked back at these pictures..i wondered when is my next visit....
I'm having period hence having all these cravings.....
I'm craving for sushiiiii......nasi ayam penyet....Arnold's chicken
*Hint* *Hint* to dear hubby.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com