Monday, June 1, 2009

School holiday just begun.


Just got my 88 palette! I had to collect it at the Singapore Post Office this morning because last Saturday they tried to send it to my doorstep but we were not around so they gave us a slip to collect it at civic center Singapore post office.

At first I thought the package is too big for them to stuff it into my letter box but when I collected it, the lady told me the package came without stamp on it so I have to pay for it…what??!! I already paid the ebay seller postage cost…ok later I will email her and asked for refund…(well she ask for it especially when I have to come all the way down to Post Office just to collect my package…actually I can call the post office to ask them to redirect the delivery but I was too impatient to get my hands on the palette)

When I saw the palette, I was amazed by the variety of so many beautiful colours and I think this palette is good for traveling because they are not too big n bulky plus they have all the colours that I need. Dh wanted to get me the shimmer ones on his next payday....yahoo!
well, the school holiday has begun and so do my nightmares...lol
I don't have my 2 hours to go marketing on my own and have coffee without all the noise..it was so peaceful. So for 1 month, i have to listen them sreaming, running, constantly making a mess with their toys, crayons, books etc. Good luck to me!!
Yesterday saw the movie Monsters Vs Aliens with the kids. They succeeded in persuading us with their innocent face..the movie was surprisingly good and funny. There was laughing all the time. It was not 3D though. It was a last minute kind of thing, you know. We need to pay only $8.00 per ticket with OCBC credit card so saved few bucks then.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com