Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pastamania

The Big Menu


Sesame chicken coriander pizza(will not order this ever again!)
The Italian Sodas (Passionfruit & Peach flavour)

Meatballs pasta

Marina


Aniq didn't have much appetite yesterday.


Went to Pastamania yesterday for the first time...(at last) and we seated ourselves to our table. I was confused by its concept except that a friend told me that it was like a half restaurant and half fast food place.
The waitress gave us our menu and told us to order and pay at the cashier. Luckily it was non-peak period so the the place was kind of quiet which enabling us to take our own sweet time to talk to the cashier.
My hubby was a blur king during ordering because he and pasta is a new found relationship. haha
He just recently loves pasta and its tomato-based sauce so it was an eye-opener for him yesterday.
Everything we ordered was ok except the chicken wing and the pizza. I can't even finished one slice of it because to me it got this too strong herb smell and taste. I even masked the smell by topping with lots of chilli flakes and cheese but it didn't help at all. The chicken wings on the other hand, it was too normal for me. Nothing special about it.
One thing i like about Pastamania that they don't have service charge but only GST.









0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com