Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Visit from mum, iqah n aqil.

My mum, iqah and aqil just left my house at 4.20pm as my brother epi fetched them back. I gave my mum some of my cooking today(ikan tenggiri masak taocu) to bring back home. My mum told me about Aiman's accident and i was horrified but luckily he's alright now. Alhamdullillah..
I remembered how Aniq was prone to accidents when he was little...haiy boys will be boys ...
In my defence, it's not easy to handle twins on your own...

Iqah told me something today and it is so sweet of her ..
She told me that she like coming to my house because i let her play with all the toys and she won't get bored staying here...AAwww...(me feeling touched).

While my kids were taking afternoon nap, I let iqah drew on her own on a big drawing paper with some crayons and i told her to bring back the masterpiece of hers so that she can show it to her mum.

When they left, it dawned on me that i forgot to take pictures of them...so sotong of me.
Well, it's hard to think straight when you were handling 4 kids at the same time..he he

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com