Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pen it down and feel good.

Suddenly feeling aroused (not that kinda way aahh) to pen down all my thoughts that has been floating in the air swirling around my head.

Saw something inspiring on tv last night when this woman had to write down all the
things she do well as a wife, mother, job(don’t have that) and herself. I think it’s good check list…to see whether we balance it all well..

As a Wife
Feed him well with good food cause hungry man is an angry man. Lol
Once in a while, make his favourite food.
Make him come back to comfortable and clean home after work.
Won’t let him go out with clothes that full of crease.
To look nice for him whenever I can especially when going out.
Give him space to do whatever he wants to do once a while (soccer, badminton, playing Xbox etc)
Not to burden him unnecessarily in money matters.
Listen to his woes on work problems
Give him a surprise gift once a while.
AND MUCH MORE…can’t think of anything else right now.

As a Mother
Feed them well with good food. Make sure they have fruits everyday.
Read them story books at naptime or bedtime on every other day.
Bring them out jln jln with Dh or without.
Visit Library at least once a month.
Always make fun activities at home(painting, drawing, paste stickers, blowing bubbles and many more, playing 'catching')
Solat with them(not jemaah la) most of the time…(they volunteer to do it)
Dress them well when going out so that they’ll feel good about themselves.
Hug them and tell them that i love them.
And etc , etc,etc

For Myself
I write blog whenever I’m inspired or when I’m free.
Surfing the net.
Read good books or magazine.
Buy myself something( no need to be expensive) nice when it’s payday. Just a new lipstick or new tudung can brighten up my world.
Watch Dvd or tv serials at night calm my nerves. (I’m a TV junkie esp channel 5 & 8)
Enjoying coffee time and reading papers approx for ½ hr after kids went to school before slogging myself doing house chores.


It’s nice to mark these down and realized that …hey …I’m not too bad after all. Sometimes it gets too routine that you don’t realize it.
Just keep on trying and making efforts…because giving up, it’s the easiest thing to do in the world. But to hold it together instead of falling apart, that’s a true strength.
How I wish I’m that strong before…. used to let my emotions rule over me but now I think I have a better control…it comes with age, I guess.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com