Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Charles and Keith...having sale

I always wanted to get new shoes like 2 months ago and yesterday i finally got these...yes..not one but two pairs of shoes...Hurray!!

Charles and Keith were having some sales and i got these for less than $50 dollars. How crazy...dirt cheap, right..!

I thought i wanted to get myself a white wedge shoes than i've been eyeing for sometimes but i changed my mind the last minute. That's me...unpredictable...my hubby don't get me sometimes...haha.

I have a weakness for pointed covered shoes...i find that these kind of shoes looked good on nice pants. But shoes isn't really my thing..i'm more into makeup and clothes anyway..

Feeling bad about buying things for myself, i persuaded my hubby to buy new toys for the kids too. We seldom buy good toys for them so since it's Singapore Great Sale, we took this golden opportunity to get them some.

So we got them Chuck & Friends Fold N Go Fire Station and some good small cars. Aliah is not a typical kind of girl who loves doll but she's into cars too. Will post the picture soon.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com