Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gifts from mother-in-law.



After exploring the bike for sometimes, he already figured it out...so he was cycling away so happily..




Aliah has not master it yet but hopefully soon. Regardless of that, she's still enjoing her bike.


These are BMX bikes and they were on sale.

We met her and Yana on the 1st level of Vivocity when we came back from the Canon center. We ate late lunch/ early dinner at Banquet and I discovered that the Char Kway Teow Cockles there were tasty and well-cooked to my liking…Definitely a keeper..!
Just that the chef took his own sweet time to cook it so........ patience is a virtue…
I rather waited a little to eat delicious food rather than quick fix but getting bad food.
No....no…no can do.

Then his mother insisted on going to Giant Superstore and Yana just smiling away…
HhhMmmm
On the way there, Yana told me that her mother wanted to buys toys for her grandchildren. Oooohh I see…..

She bought a nice shirt for Aniq and a pretty dress for Aliah. So I thought that’s it…
Till she wanted to buy each of them a bicycle….Dh and I were like don’t know what to say…because we thought of buying them that end of this year….like bonus time..
My mother-in-law saw how awkward we are and she insisted harder so we granted her wish to make the kids happy. Of course the kids were elated when they were getting the bikes….which kid wouldn’t, right?

We took a maxi-cab (7-seater) because of the bicyles and some other stuff we need to carry home. This was the 1st time I took maxi-cab by SMRT and it was a smooth ride. We dropped her and Yana home first before we headed home. That’s the least we could do for them. We had quite a great time, I can say……





0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com