Friday, June 12, 2009

No excuse for bad pictures.

Collected our camera at Canon centre and Dh was exploring it at Burger King to have our Dinner as well. We were extremely pleased with it..Definitely better than our ex-camera.



Went to ToyR'us to please the kids ...well Aliah is not feeling that well so seeing toys really made her feel better for a little while even though she won't smile at my hp's camera.

Recognise the dress, Azian?

Ampun patik beribu-ribu ampun sembah patik harap diampun..he he he
I used to fantasize about being Puteri Bintang when i was very young with my cousins...ha ha ha while my other cousins fantasize being Puteri Pelangi and Puteri Bulan and blah blah blah....how silly of us..





Handsome Prince Aniq Rifqi coming in to rescue damsel in trouble....


I love Sundae Pie At Burger King especially when it's gone soft ....extra yummy with the chocolate crust base at the bottom. How should i describe it..?


Actually exactly like this!!!


Tried the 7 inches long burger/sandwich but beforehand told Dh he need to finish the other half of the sandwich. I know for sure that i can't finish it so he gladly told me that he will finish the rest of it for me...My heroic husband of mine.....haiy..
It tasted a little like mushroom swiss except there is no mushroom. Instead there are fried shallots on top of the cheese like bawang goreng. Overall i would say that it tasted quite nice and ok to me.


Stumbled upon this restaurant called Barcelos in Vivocity at level 2(i think). Saw someone in tudung ate here so i checked out the halal logo and i saw it!! I don't know what they served but definitely must be chicken because of the chicken/ rooster beside the name of the stall...duh! Could it be like Kenny Rogers style or something else? Will check this out next time...














0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com