Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dazzled my palette.

Went to stationary shop and picked up some stuffs and yes...i personalised and "dazzled" my 88 palette. The love stickers have the bling-bling effect which did'nt do any justice in this picture.
Rinz was my nickname which given by Yan my ex-colleague/friend. Till now, that name mcm melekat gitu...but only she call me that. Dia memang memandai-mandai alter from Lin to Rinz...
If you're reading this...jgn marah..nanti kena jual..hahaha



Do you know that Aliah can't stay still for picture time? But in this picture(above), maybe she saw some bugs or insects because she tend to freak out
when she saw one.

Last Sunday after work, we intend to watch a movie (last minute decision) Monsters Vs Aliens. Before we went into the cinema, we skipped real dinner and just ate some cakes from Secret Recipe. .My favourtite of course cheesecake ..aannnd chocolate indulgence cake. While i chose marble cheesecake, i was kind of hoping Dh would choose Chocolate Indulgence so that i could take small bite out of it since i'm so torn between cheesecake and the other one. But too bad, Dh chose Walnut chocolate cake because he wanted to try something else this time.
But now, i find marble cheesecake is too cheesy for my taste...






I chose Green apple kasturi(there's sour plum in it) while Dh chose Frosty ice lemon tea. Both are super sour to Dh's liking but i'm game enough to try anything sour. I think both my kids especially Aliah followed my taste bud because she can take anything sour...such as sour plums, skittle sour(my favourite candy of all time) and so far i haven't saw her made that face yet..(the face we made when you eat something sour).
Aniq sometimes made that face but oh boy he still reaching for more...



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com