Monday, June 1, 2009

what does it mean??

I wish to mention here that i had this dream recently about my dear husband (Dh).
It was like this, I was in my house with the kids and Dh just got home from work as usual. then suddenly he got a phonecall. He was so sneaky about it, then he hang up.
He told me that he could not listened to what his contractor was saying because the kids were so noisy so he wanted to go down to make the phonecall to his contractor.
i just nodded along then minutes later, Dh came back with a biggest smile on his face. I wondered....
So i began asking then he said nothing.
i snatched his handphone and began checking and i saw the last number dialed belong to a lady's name.I demanded his explanationa and he gave me the stupidiest excuse like i was born yesterday!!
I started crying hysterically and he tried to cajole me but i was too headstrong to listen to any of it. Then later when everybody went to sleep at night, i packed my clothes and toileteries and i was out of the house in no time. I wanted him to know my importance so i left the kids to his care..

Then deng...de...deng....suddenly i woke up from my sleep or rather a nightmare...! Astaghfirullah, it was 5.45am. Dh was sleeping soundly next to me, so i quickly jumped out of my bed and prepare myself to pray for subuh. After solat, I prayed for my marriage to be lasting, filled with love and hope that my family will be guided to the correct path. Aamiin.

I told Dh about it and he just laughed. I told him that kalau u main kayu tiga, i lari tinggalkan anak anak. you jagalah dorang..
Then i also lari dgn duit-duit u skali, jadi u tak blh ada perempuan lain.. ha ha ha (eveil laugh)Well, as you can guess...he also laughed at me and my nonsense..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com