Thursday, June 4, 2009

Permanent.

Dh told me last night that he heard a song sang by American’s Idol winner last season, David cook and said it was on radio for few times when he was at work.
Then I said yeah and I rummaged my brain to remember what’s the song title and I said that it’s started with the letter P. So went to youtube and check …yeah it’s called Permanent. I have the song in my playlist and I was touched by the lyrics. I heard this song was dedicated to his late brother and the last time he sang it live on American’s Idol this season, his eyes were brimmed with tears…Such love for a brother is rare..
Lyrics

Is this the moment where i look you in the eye?
Forgive my broken promise that you`ll never see me cry
And everything, it will surely change
even if i tell you i won`t go away today
Will you think that you`re all alone
When no one`s there to hold your hand?
And all you know seems so far away
and everything is temporary rest your head I`m permanent
I know he`s living in hell every single day
And so i ask oh god is there some way for me to take his place
And when they say it`s all touch and go i wish i could make it go away
But still you say
Will you think that you`re all alone
when no one`s there to hold your hand?
When all you know seems so far away and
everything is temporary, rest your head
I`m permanent
I`m permanent
Is the moment where i look you in the eye?
Forgive my promise that you`ll never see me cry

Hope that my hubby is the “permanent” for me…if god’s willing. And how nice is it to know that someone would wish to take my place when I’m in pain.
Kamisah called me at 9am just now and had a little chat. Seems like Aiman is fine now except some bruises are still showing. (of course, it's been only 4 days)
Later will be going to Vivocity after zohor..that's why updating my blog so early.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did not hear such

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com