Sunday, June 21, 2009

A story about him that i can remember.....and Happy Father's Day!



First of all Al-fatihah for Allahyarhum Sahidoen Bin Haji Djoeremi. (my late father)

Let me share with you a piece of story about him....
If he was alive....he will be 61 yrs old now. I will imagine that he will be retiring, rearing birds, smokes in pipe (just like my late yayi) , wearing songkok haji and reciting verses in Al-Quran after his solat.(like he used to do)

There was one moment with him that I'm sure that my father truly loves me...(now..i can feel my tears brimming already...!)
Once upon a time, my brother (Epi) and i were playing in our room and pretended that we were at war. He used his bed as his shield while i used mine as shield too.

Then we started making noises as if we were firing machine guns..trut trut trut trut he he
Then Epi began throwing a imaginary bomb at me (making bomb noises like ke ba boom!) so i pretended to fall off my bed after being bombed.

Never did i know, there was a rusty nail at the edge of my bed so i was being HIT on my leg!!For real this time..
Days later, my wound got worse and bernanah..eee ee(i know) then my father brought me to clinic and the doctor had referred me to hospital for an operation to dig out the bernanah thingy..i was terrified( i was 10yrs old) so my father explained it to me in a calm manner.

When we reached hospital by bike, the nurse asked for $10 registration fee for admission. But my father don't have it ( we used to be poor). So he told the nurse to watch over me while he need to get advanced pay from his boss. (the nurse must have felt sorry for us that we don't even have $10)

Knowing that I'm the cause of this problem, i told him that i don't want to be operated and i can manage the pain on my leg. Then i remembered how sad he looked when i said that...
He looked straight to my eyes and told me that he would do anything to make sure that I'm ok and i shouldn't be worry about money at this age..

Till now ...I'll never forget...the sad look on his eyes the minute he left me there and the moment that i had with him alone...
That is why he remained as a good father to me and i had a hard time letting him go...
I know Allah loves him more....little by little, i know that i can't have him on my side forever.

That's all for now ( can't hold on already...tears streaming down non-stop action)

PS: I'm still happy that my mother found a second chance in love and found companionship.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

a poem for u n ur siblings..i hope u like it =)


You never said I'm leaving
You never said goodbye
You were gone before I knew it,
And only God knew why
A million times I needed you,
A million times I cried
If Love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died
In Life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place,
That no one could ever fill
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone
For part of me went with you,
The day God took you home.

love;
Rzyan

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com